Saturday, December 2, 2017

DAY 74: 800 CAL DIET PLUS VIELIGHT 810 TO PUT DIABETES T2 INTO REMISSION WITH REAL FOOD


I seem to be bouncing around with 1/2 pound variation with no real weight loss this morning.  I can outlast this, though.

I wanted to talk a little about the fact that more and more people will learn that Type 2 diabetes is reversible, and give the 800 calorie diet a try.  Of course, I can recommend it, but I feel it is worth the money to buy the Vielight 810 as well.  Aside from reports of diabetic metabolism improving among customers, the Vielight 810 also can help with the other co-morbidities of diabetes, the neuropathy, blood pressure, and even depression.  I really feel that just about everyone will want one when they learn what it can do.  Of course, there are varying responses to the Vielight.  But there are no varying responses to the 800 calorie diet, so use both tools for maximum effect.  That is my plan.  It gives me courage on the days I don’t lose weight, like today.

So, here are my stats:

Weight:  145.4  FBS 146  Fat% 32.9

And here is the menu:

BREAKFAST:  1/2 Slim-Fast Protein Drink

LUNCH:   Mission Carb Balance Tortilla, 1 pc. Van De Kamps Breaded Fish for Sandwiches, romaine, raw veggies

DINNER:  1 whole Slim-Fast Protein Drink, salad, 5 Toasted Crackers, 4 pecan halves, 5 grapes

Total Calories 796, Total Fat 44 gm, Total Carbs 62 gm, Total Protein 48 gm, Total Fiber 21 gm, Total Net Carbs 41 gm.


No comments: