Sunday, December 3, 2017

DAY 75: 800 CAL DIET PLUS VIELIGHT 810 TO PUT DIABETES T2 INTO REMISSION WITH REAL FOOD


Well, at least I did not gain any weight.  My fat percent is up, though, so I will have to look for another day for weight loss.  I can still outlast this. I am giving it until Dec. 15th, or 90 days on this diet.  After that, Christmas, New Years, and a new round of dieting is for me.

I get the feeling that the end of this diet will not see me in remission for diabetes.  That is OK, my pancreas has had a lot of surgery and damage.  .

I am happy to have lost the weight, and I am also happy to have the opportunity to rebuild my diet from the ground up.  I am keeping the format of 800 calories, and adding calories to it from starchy veggies, eggs, cheese, etc.  I am also happy to have shown that you can use real food plus a basic protein drink to lose the weight.  And I hope the menus come in handy for anyone else who wants to try.  And I am ecstatic about the Vielight 810.  It can continue improving my metabolism from here on.

So, here we go until Dec. 15th.  Here are my stats for today:

Weight 145.4    FBS 127 (10 IU insulin after lunch yesterday)   Fat% 33.6

And here is the menu:

BREAKFAST:  1/2 Slim-Fast Protein Drink

LUNCH:  Mission Carb Balance tortilla, 3 oz Mistica Ranch Cheez-it Coated Chicken Bites, romaine, raw veggies, Dole No Sugar Mandarin Orange Cup

DINNER:  1 whole Slim-Fast Protein Drink, salad, 5 Toasted Crackers, 6 walnut halves, 5 grapes

Total Calories 804, Total Fat 42 gm, Total Carbs 65 gm, Total Protein 51 gm, Total Fiber 23 gm, Total Net Carbs 42 gm.




No comments: