Tuesday, July 24, 2007

THE KEY TO NO MEDICATIONS IS LOGGING

Here is the daily log sheet I use to hit my targets of 25gm fat, 100 gm protein, and 100 carb grams. Just get a good Book of Food Counts and write down everything you eat, and learn to hit your targets. The food count book I like is by Coline Netzer, available used at Amazon.com if you are tight on money.

See my previous post for targets for men and women according to height, you will find it in the post "ARE YOU HUNGRY AND TIRED ALL THE TIME."

You can see the log sheet at this link, and print it out. I am also making a post with just the log sheet, without my present comments.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pdg71_AELF4xAmzfZoFagCQ


If you hit your target numbers every day, you can count on about 1 to 2 pounds weight loss per week. You can accellerate this weight loss with alpha lipoic acid and reishi mushroom. And the 5 meals per day means normal blood sugar if you hit your targets. Don't forget your multivitamin, your 10 gm omega 3's, and if you exercise, you need an extra protein bar for every 1/2 hour of moving your body.

No comments: