Tuesday, October 17, 2017

DAY 28: 800 CAL DIET TO PUT DIABETES T2 INTO REMISSION WITH REAL FOOD

Yes, and yes again!  I lost another 1.2 pounds since yesterday.  The dreaded monster of 162 pounds has been vanquished   I now weigh 160.2 and my next stop hopefully, is somewhere in the 150’s.  This is the end of month one, day 28, and I have lost a total of 9.7 pounds and lost fat percent of 3.1%.  My fasting blood sugar has also fallen slightly.

Here are my stats, all in a row:

Weight 160.2, FBS 141, Fat% 36.8

Here is the menu for the day:

BREAKFAST:  1/2 Slim-Fast Protein Shake

LUNCH:  Mission Carb Balance Tortilla, 2 oz ham, romaine, Dole No Sugar Mandarin Orange Cup

DINNER:  1 whole Slim-Fast Protein Shake, 1 cup Campbell’s Chunky Chicken Corn Chowder, salad, 5 Toasted crackers

Total Calories 803, Total Fat 36 gm, Total Carbs 72 gm, Total Protein 55 gm, Total Fiber 25 gm,  Total Net Carbs 47 gm

By the way, if you are doing this diet, you will have some problem with constipation.  800 calories with 25 gm fiber is very much more dense than anything we put into our digestive tracts with the average American diet.  You can use the old standby's of extra water and raw veggies, or in some cases, rolling on you stomach or putting magnesium oil on your tummy gets results.

No comments: