Tuesday, February 17, 2009

CRYSTALLIZED GINGER

If you read my blog regularly, you know about ginger tea and how it reduces blood glucose. Someone commented on that post, saying they eat 2 ounces of crystallized ginger before bedtime, and their fasting blood sugar has normalized, originally 130 to 140, now 85 to 100.

I was concerned because crystallized ginger has a lot of sugar in it, and Calorieking shows 30 carbs per ounce. But I decided to test the concept anyway. We are all here to learn!

I ate one ounce of crystallized ginger before bed. My fasting blood sugar this morning was 65!

Ginger acts by speeding up the body's metabolism.

So, go get your crystallized ginger slices!

And THANK YOU, kind reader, for your suggestion. It will help a lot of people, including me!

No comments: